flatnumber.com Service Level Agreement
“We”/”Us”/”Our”/”Flatnumber Ltd.” means Flatnumber Ltd. (C 76706) of 28/11, Nazzarenu Street, Sliema, Malta and/or any of its subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself”/”User”/”Customer” means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
“Services” means any services offered by Flatnumber Ltd. on its Website including but not limited to cloud condominium administration service, and related services – commonly referred to as the ‘Flatnumber.com’.
Flatnumber Ltd. strives to provide a high quality service and backs it up with a comprehensive Service Level Agreement.
This SLA is an integral part of your agreement with us as referenced in our Terms of Service.
The compensations described in this SLA are your sole and exclusive compensations for the events covered by the SLA.
Flatnumber Ltd. may make changes to the Service Level Agreement from time to time. When these changes are made, Flatnumber Ltd. will make a new copy of the Service Level Agreement available at http://flatnumber.com/basic-page/flatnumbercom-service-level-agreement . Flatnumber will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process, and give You the opportunity to terminate Your contract with Us should you not agree with these substantial changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the said email, Flatnumber Ltd. will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Service Level Agreement.
Standard Level of Service (Service Standard)
- Flatnumber goal is to ensure that our services are available to Customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year (Service Availability).
- Please note that Service Availability refers to Flatnumber Platform Console and related services and in no case we are guaranteeing here the Service Availability of our Partner Cloud Providers.
- Flatnumber offers support via the email address: email@example.com
- Expected response times for email sent by Customers or on the Customers’ behalf by our agents are as follows:
- High Priority Tickets – 1 day
- Standard Support – 3 days
- General Support – 1 week
- Our Response Time goal is the time it takes to acknowledge and have the “work started” status only, not the time it takes to resolve the issue in question.
High Priority tickets must be related to a global fault of flatnumber so the global service is unusable/inaccessible by the company paying the service.
- Standard Support emails must be related to a major fault of flatnumber so the global service is can be used but with major limitations by the company paying the service.
- General Support emails must be related to a minor fault of flatnumber so the global service is can be used but with minor limitations by the company paying the service.
- Flatnumber Ltd. realizes that our Service Availability and Response Time goals may not always be met. Accordingly, Clause 2 sets out credits should we fail to meet the Service Availability or Response Time goals.
Credits disbursed when Service Standard is not met
We will compensate our Customers in the event that our Service Standards are not met and provided the Customer(s) would have reported it through our Support Portal. Compensation will be through credit against Your next monthly invoice. You will receive a credit of five percent of Your total fee (for the month in which the SLA was not met) for every 5 hours in which We fail to meet Our Service Standard levels. Collectively, these are referred to as SLA Credits. SLA Credits are based on our monitoring, may not exceed the total amount of Fees you have paid to us for the month in which we failed to meet the Service Standards set out in Clause 1, may not be aggregated, and will not be paid in cash.
Situations in which we will not disburse any Credit
Should we fail to meet the Service Standard goal as a result of scheduled outages, emergency maintenance or Force Majeure Events, the SLA Credit policy will not be applicable.